Avril Lavigne Tattoos| Avril Lavigne Tattoo Designs

Avril Lavigne has many tattoos, though all of them are small. All of her tattoos are done impulsively. She told Inked Magazine: “Everything is always spur-of-the-moment. All of my tattoos I decide that second and do it,” but also added that she would like a larger tattoo at some point in the future with proper planning.

Avril Lavigne Tattoos| Avril Lavigne Tattoo Designs


“I want to get a big-ass-motherfucking tattoo on my forearm. I’m going to wait a few years and make sure I still want it then. I have to wait for that special someone to come back into my life. I want to do a big-ass heart with a flag through it with a name. I want it to be a huge experience and statement.”
Avril has gotten most of her tattoos as matching tattoos with friends. She has two matching tattoos with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, lead singer of Canadian pop-punk band Sum 41, and four with current boyfriend Brody Jenner.
Avril Lavigne Tattoos

Avril Lavigne Tattoos

Avril Lavigne Tattoos

Avril Lavigne Tattoo Designs

Avril Lavigne Tattoo Designs


Avril Lavigne Tattoo Designs