Christina Aguilera Tattoos Designs| Christina Aguilera Tattoos Idea

Christina Aguilera's tattoos honor the people in her life that are most important to her and remind her of how far she's come in the entertainment industry. Aguilera has at least five tattoos, each with a special meaning or memory.
Paying homage to her nickname, Christina Aguilera has the name "Xtina" tattooed in simple gray ink on the back of her neck. Aguilera is believed to have coined that nickname herself to describe an alter ego.
Placed on the side of her wrist right where the hand meets the arm, Aguilera has a very basic flower tattoo. Not a conventional flower, this tattoo includes three swirls that form a triangle with one straight line in between.

Christina Aguilera Tattoos Designs| Christina Aguilera Tattoos Idea


Sitting in the "tramp stamp" location, Aguilera has an excerpt from Hebrew psalm tattooed on her lower back. The tattoo translate to state something along the lines of "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" or "I am to my beloved what my beloved is to me."
Spanish for "I love you always," Aguilera has the phrase "Te Amo Siempre" tattooed on the inner part of her left elbow in red lettering. Also nearby she has the letter Yud and Bet which are Hebrew for the initials of her ex-husband Jordan Bratman.
Rarely spotted let alone photographed, the singer reportedly has a Mickey Mouse tattoo just below her bikini line on her hip. Just like fellow pop stars Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, A
guilera appeared on the "Mickey Mouse Club" in the 1990s.