Brad Pitt Tattoos| Brad Pitt Tattoo Designs

Brad Pitt Tattoo Designs

Back in May, everyone was wondering what on earth Brad Pitt had gotten inked on his back when we saw pictures of him with his shirt pulled (or blown by the wind) up. Speculation ran rampant with one of the funniest ones being that it was the New Orleans levee system. That made me scratch my head since I saw a side-by-side image somewhere of Brad’s tattoo and a map of the levee system and they looked nothing alike at all.

Brad Pitt Tattoos| Brad Pitt Tattoo Designs

In the Entertainment Weekly interview, Angelina Jolie finally gave us some insight to Brad’s newest tattoo. What’s the deal with Brad’s new tattoo?
I drew that. We went to Davos. It’s not that we were bored at the World Economic Forum, but one night we didn't have anything to do, so I was drawing on his back.
So it’s not permanent?
It is. But I was just sketching.
On him?
On him, yeah.
And you thought, ”Let’s make it a tattoo”?
He just liked it! The picture everybody saw was kind of awkward, but it just lines up beautifully on his back, just enhances the part of the body I like.
So it doesn't mean anything per se.
I mean, it’s meaningful in that it’s us making angles and shapes out of each other’s body, that kind of a thing. I love that it was just Angelina doodling on Brad’s back. It’s very personal and meaningful to both of them but it had nothing to do with any of the ideas other people had thought up to explain it.
Brad Pitt Tattoos

Brad Pitt Tattoos

Brad Pitt Tattoos




Brad Pitt Tattoo Designs

Brad Pitt Tattoo Designs