The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 English by Raspezdyai Download Movie

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 105 Seeds
Peers72 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I would like to open with one word, wow. I've been wanting to see this movie since I saw the first trailer. After being invited to a very advanced display'm excited. The film was outstanding. Cinematography was perfect and the character development is extraordinary. The film is very well paced and at no point do I think film is too short or that I felt rushed during the movie. It has moments of action and satire, but all in all it was a very happy film. I'll probably watch the film again in the future, because there is Forrest Gump and Django Unchained in perfect movie.


Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama
Director: Ben Stiller
Starring: Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Jon Daly