The Godfather Part II 1974 supermanbob Download Movie

The Godfather Part II 1974 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 118 Seeds
Peers82 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Having seen The Godfather and improve it as one of my favorite movies, I'd be more in The Godfather, so I rented it. Words can not describe how great this is a continuation. Again, the acting was superb, and the story and how the film came to me but never boring. Everything in this movie is pretty clear. The finish is definitely my favorite, when all sit around the table talking. There were so many wonderful scenes as Vita, when he was younger, Fred on the lake, and much more. You need to see this film, because its just brilliant filmaking. It is no better than his first film, but still be very sekuel.10/10


Year: 1974
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Francis Ford Coppola
Starring: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Robert Duvall