Despicable Me 2 2013 English HDRip.AAC Download Movie

Despicable Me 2 2013 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 134 Seeds
Peers61 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Sigh! I get to see many movies, and even less on the big screen. So, after watching Despicable Me (original) many times at home - and loving it to death, this film was a big disappointment for me and my girls cinema. It's hard for me to put a finger on exactly what was missing twist, but I think it is mainly the lack of smart dialogue , filled sharper than the first movie. There are many great moments in this film, but they are mostly sight gags and one-liners. And unfortunately, the space between them was not only intriguing moments. FYI, my daughters (10 and 7) were also underwhelmed - although the youngest asked me to get it on DVD or iPad so that they can , repeat pjesëte little liked.I they really thought this sequel had a lot of potential - especially in Lucy's character, but most of that , was dissolved vetëmi possible. Villain is portrayed with a very stereotypical caricature and non-PC, and unlike vector (the villain from the first film), there seems to be a motive. Sinister plot was actually a little scary instead of funny, and the characters seem to spend a lot of time, things just were not as interesting making and protecting all in things that just are not that funny.All in all, have been a real disappointment for our once-in-a ;-blue-moon trip to the cinema.


Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Pierre Coffin
Starring: Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Benjamin Bratt